North Carolina Beach, Inlet & Waterway Association's 2018 Local Governments Meeting, Monday & Tuesday, April 23-24 at the N.C. Aquarium in Pine Knoll Shores located at 1 Roosevelt Blvd, Pine Knoll Shores, NC
Registration is Full
- NCBIWA April 2018 Meeting Agenda
- BIO Rick Luettich, Sc.D.
- Predicting Coastal Flooding from Storms
- BIO Brad Pickel
- Maintenance Efforts for the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway Update
- BIO Braxton Davis
- BIO Derek Brockbank
- Update On Federal Funding and Coastal Infrastructure
- BIO Herbert Eckerlin, Ph.D.
- Solar Farms-Implications for the NC Coast
- BIO Ken Willson
- Coastal Restoration Navigation Maintenance Regulatory Update
- BIO Peter de Haven
- Toolbox for Estuarine Mgmt: Sediment Deposition Characterization
- BIO Rudi Rudolph
- Royalties, Revenue Sharing 2019-2024 Proposed OCS Oil & Gas Leasing Program
- BIO Peter Ravella, PAR Consulting, LLC
- Local Funding For Coastal Projects
- BIO Patrick McLaren, Ph.D. P.Geo.
- Sediment Trend Analysis for Sediment Management in N.C.
- BIO Tom Langan
- BIO Randy Mundt
- N.C. Floodplain Mapping Program (NCFMP)
- BIO Scott Shuford, AICP
- Sea Level Rise Effects on Eastern NC
- BIO Adam Forrer SE Wind Coalition
- Southeastern Wind Coalition